ADAMS RITE Standard Duty Clear Deadlatch
Frequently bought together:
- Clear Anodized finish
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8" [28.6 mm]
- Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. Measures 1" x 5-13/16" x depth [25.4 mm x147.6 mm x depth]. Depth varies by backset.
- Bolt Holdback: While bolt is held fully retracted, a reverse turn of the key retains the bolt, allowing the door to be free swinging.
- Latchbolt: All metal with hardened steel internal pins. Handing is reversible without special tools. Measures 1/2" x 1" x 1/2" [12.7 mm x 25.4 mm x 12.7 mm] throw.
- Auxiliary Bolt: All metal. Deadlocks latchbolt to prevent “loiding” or case-knife entry.
- Faceplate: Measures 1" x 6-7/8" [25.4 mm x 174.6 mm].
- Strike: Standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush. Available separately: radius strike for opposite stile in paired doors; longer strike (4901) to cover slot strike of MS lock; long lip strikes for center hung doors.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with strike and mounting screws. Cylinder, paddle, handle available separately.
- Shipping Weight: 1-1/4 lbs [.57 kg]. Also available in a 25-unit pack for volume customers.