Amsec CSC1413 Burglary and Fire Safe
Frequently bought together:
- B” rated heavy duty construction.
- 2-Hr. 350°F fire protection. Tested at temperatures up to 1700° F.
- U.L. Listed Residential Security Container burglary rating.
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8″ and is constructed with 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- 2-5/8″ thick, double wall steel construction enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Two 1-1/2″ diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts.
- Two 1-1/2″ diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome plated spy-proof dial.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width fascia panel and matching three-point handle.
Weight: 256 lbs
Inside Dimensions: 14"H X 12.5"W X 12.2"D
Outside Dimensions: 19.5"H X 18"W X 19.9"D
Cubic Inches: 2135