- Cansec’s First Access® software provides a powerful yet easy to use platform to manage the new MAP access control panels. It is available in two versions:
- Express for basic access control functions
- Advanced for more sophisticated applications.
- Both support up to 1,024 readers. To facilitate deployment, First Access software automatically scans the local network and finds all connected MAP controllers.
- No need to assign each panel a static IP address.
- Operators can quickly and easily void and validate credentials and edit Unlock Schedules, Holiday Schedules and Access Profiles.
- All programming changes and commands are instantly transmitted to all MAP controllers.
- Everything required to make GO/NO-GO decisions is stored at the controller, guaranteeing a fast and consistent response regardless of the system size, network speed or server load.
- Up to 10K events are buffered at the controller and transferred to the host, ensuring that no transactions are lost.