Mul-T-Lock 264S-E18-HE1-D Padlock
Frequently bought together:
- Shackle: 1-1/16″
- Horizontal Clearance: 1″
- Keyway: 264G
- Patented High Security padlock, for general use with Multiple-T-LockⓇ high security padbars.
- Available with high (protected) or low upper body.
- Black electrophoretic finish.
- Retained Shackle.
- Body: Case Hardened Steel.
- Shackle: Hardened Boron Alloy Steel.
- Additional Features
- Rotating disk or anti-drilling pins (E-8) in the cylinder provide drilling resistance.
- Protective shutter prevents dust contamination.
- Drainage holes prevent freezing.
- Cylinder Mechanism
- Mul-T-LockⓇ unique high precision 10 telescopic pin tumbler system.
- Pick and drill resistant for high security needs.
- Reversible Nickel Silver key with plastic key head and colored insert for identification. Also available in all-Nickel Silver.
- Key Security
- Orders for keys marked “do not duplicate” should only be made upon presentation of a key card.
- Applicable to “CEN”, “ASTM” grade standards.
- Package Includes
- Personal Key order Card
- 2 Keys (1 if Keyed alike)